- $20 US per year for an individual membership.
- $25 US for a family.
- (The NEW rates effective 1 January 2021)
Our fiscal year begins January 1, therefore dues are payable at the January meeting for the year to follow. Be sure to completely fill out the membership application and include your name, telephone number, mailing address including full zip code, e-mail address, fax number, maiden name (if applicable), and note whether the membership is new or a renewal. Make membership checks payable to SVGS, and mail both the application and the check to:
SVGS Membership Chairman
PO Box 192
Burlington, Washington 98233-0192
Please include a S.A.S.E. if you want your receipt and membership card mailed.
Click on the Welcome image to Apply
Benefits of membership in SVGS.
- Membership includes a one year subscription to the society’s publications — approximately five Newsletters.
- Members can submit queries regarding their research to be published in The Newsletter and on the SVGS web site.
- Members can attend monthly membership meetings with informative and entertaining speakers!
- Members can access one of the best genealogical libraries (Burlington, Washington Public Library), North of Seattle.
- Members can list a family reunion Free of charge.
- Members can consult with other members during meetings and online to solve search brickwalls and deadends. .
- Members have free access to the genealogical information offered on this web page.
- Members can meet with S.L.U.G.s (Skagit Legacy Users Group) to learn about Legacy Family Tree Genealogy software.
3,982 total views, 4 views today