- $20 US per year for an individual membership.
- $25 US for a family.
- (The NEW rates effective 1 January 2021)
Our fiscal year begins January 1, therefore dues are payable at the January meeting for the year to follow. Click HERE to bring up a mail in application for download to your computer. Be sure to completely fill out the membership application and include your name, telephone number, mailing address including full zip code, e-mail address, fax number, maiden name (if applicable), and note whether the membership is new or a renewal. Make membership checks payable to SVGS, and mail both the application and the check to:
SVGS Membership Chairman
PO Box 192
Burlington, Washington 98233-0192
Please include a S.A.S.E. if you want your receipt and membership card mailed.
Click on the Welcome image to Apply
Benefits of membership in SVGS.
- Membership includes a one year subscription to the society’s publications — approximately five Newsletters.
- Members can submit queries regarding their research to be published in The Newsletter and on the SVGS web site.
- Members can attend monthly membership meetings with informative and entertaining speakers!
- Members can access one of the best genealogical libraries (Burlington, Washington Public Library), North of Seattle.
- Members can list a family reunion Free of charge.
- Members can consult with other members during meetings and online to solve search brickwalls and deadends. .
- Members have free access to the genealogical information offered on this web page.
- Members can meet with S.L.U.G.s (Skagit Legacy Users Group) to learn about Legacy Family Tree Genealogy software.