Driving Directions to: Burlington Community Center
Burlington WA 98233
1. From I-5, exit at ramp #230 (Hwy 20)
2. Turn RIGHT/EAST at end of exit ramp following signs towards Sedro-Wolley & downtown Burlington. (A)
3. Turn LEFT/NORTH at intersection with S. Burlington Blvd-(There are two left turn lanes;it most convenient to be the farthest right lane for your left turn). (B)
4. Follow S. Burlington Blvd to intersection with Fairhaven Avenue, turn RIGHT/EAST. (C)
5. Follow Fairhaven Avenue for approximately 1 mile. You will drive through one stoplight and one stop sign.
6. Turn RIGHT/SOUTH on to Regent Street (which is two blocks after the stop sign). (D)
7. Follow Regent Street at it’s intersection with Greenleaf Avenue (approximately 3 blocks). The Community Center is located on the east corner of Greenleaf and Regent.
8. Turn LEFT/EAST on to Greenleaf Avenue from Regent. You will see the Center’s parking lot to your left (north side of Greenleaf Avenue). (E)
729 total views, 0 views today